- Dataran Teluk Kemang is a popular venue for local exhibitions and night markets (500m away).
- Port Dickson Ostrich Show Farm, here you can pet an ostrich and even ride one if you are brave enough. There are plenty of other farmyard and domestic animals to see and lot of activities to entertain for the whole family (1.5km away).
- The Ornamental Fish Centre is definitely one of the top Port Dickson attractions. It is managed by the Department of Fisheries and its numerous spotlessly clean aquariums and tanks contain baby turtles, living coral and all kinds of colourful tropical fish and sea creatures and it’s free ! (1.8km away).
- Dickson Dragon Boat Tour runs during daytime and Dickson Dragon Sunset Dinner Cruise runs during weekends and on public holidays only from the Port Dickson World Marina Bay on their trimaran yacht (2.5km away).
- Port Dickson Army Museum is one of Malaysia’s best museum and a great place to take the family to learn a little of the country’s military history and view some of Malaysia’s weaponry (6km away).
- Port Dickson Extreme Park, this place has go-karts, paintball target shooting, archery target shooting and all-terrain vehicles (ATV) riding (7km away).